Hostel «Happy Place»
If you are looking for cheap accommodation in Saint-Petersburg,
why not try a hostel?
Welcome to our small property right in the vibrant, bustling centre of Saint-Petersburg. We’re located in close proximity to Moskovsky Train Station, but on a quiet Pushkinskaya Street – good value for money and safe environment.
Excellent location – we are just a 2-minute walk from the Ploshad’ Vosstania Metro Station, a 7-minute walk from the Mayakovskaya Metro Station, a 12-minute walk from the Vladimirskaya Metro Station, and just a short walk from Nevsky Prospekt Avenue, the main boulevard of Saint-Petersburg.
Make sure you take a walk down this grand three miles long avenue lined with 18th–century churches, impressive palaces and department stores."There is nothing finer than Nevsky prospekt, not in St. Petersburg at any rate, for in St. Petersburg it is everything…" wrote Nikolai Gogol in 1835. Its architecture is in spirit with the Champs-Elysees and it rivals the best of Amsterdam, Rome and Venice.
Cutting through the historical center of the city, the prospect runs from the Admiralty to the Moscow Railway Station and then, after a slight kink, to the Alexander Nevsky Monastery.
Buses and trolley buses which travel along Nevsky Prospect will take you to every point of interest, such as St Isaak`s and Kazan Cathedral, the Church of the “Savior on Spilled Blood”, the Hermitage, the Mikhailovsky Castle and the Botanical Garden, the Russian Museum and the Anna Akhmatova Museum at the Fountain House creating an initial feeling of the city and enhancing local culture.
Staying at Happy Place Hostel means the city is yours to discover. The main shopping Nevsky Prospect is near to the hostel, and you can enjoy shopping only steps away.
The largest shopping mall “Galeria” is located in the city centre at the crossing of Ligovsky and Nevsky prospect. Featuring five floors with approximately 300 shops, a 10-screen cinema and a 27-lane bowling alley, the mall offers visitors a unique shopping experience. Meanwhile, two levels of underground parking for 1200 cars, its close proximity to the inter-city Moskovsky Train Terminal and three major metro hubs makes the mall accessible to a broad range of consumers.
The other shopping mall “Stockmann Nevsky Centre” is located at the corner of Nevsky prospect and Vosstaniya Street. Currently the building includes the Stockmann department store, including its full-scale food department and more than 80 shops located on 7 floors, a food court, cafes, a panoramic-restaurant of the Ginza holding, 3-level underground parking for 550 cars, a fitness centre, a beauty salon, a spa salon and a modern "A" class office space with a magnificent view of the city.
After a big day of strolling around and exploring the city, you’re very welcome at the Happy Place hostel to cook your own meal, relax and party with your fellow backpackers.
Choosing Happy Place Hostel allows you to make your dollar go that little bit further and blanket all Saint–Petersburg`s attractions thanks to low prices as much as to decent hostel's services.
No matter what the aim of your visit is: a business trip or a shop tour, a course of studies or just a holiday - we mean what we say.
What makes us so popular for the travelers from all over the world?
- PRICE is one of the lowest for Saint – Petersburg. Our prices are so attractive that you couldn't help rejoicing – even the cheapest of cheap hostels are behind us.
- LOCATION. Our hostel is really well located. We know how important location is, just check out our hostel on Saint – Petersburg map and you will see that we are really close to most of the Saint - Petersburg’s top places.
- SERVICE. The reception is open 24/7. Sleeping in a 6, 8 or 10-bed dormitory keeps expenses to a minimum. There are extra beds in the room. Clean sheets, pillows and blankets are all included. Linens are changed once a week or more frequently if necessary. There is no curfew so you can stay out until late. Guests at the Happy Place Hostel can prepare and enjoy their own meals in the shared kitchen with seating area with a cable TV. In any way, the kitchen is useful in expensive St. Petersburg. We provide you with free of charge laundry service, free Wi-Fi, microwave, fridge and kettle, dryer, iron, 2 toilets and 2 clean bathrooms with a shower. The hostel is non-smoking.
- We don't treat our guests as a number but rather look forward to meeting new people with different backgrounds, stories and experiences. It`s our guests who make our hostel worth it.
- We have unique atmosphere of friendliness and tolerance.
You can easily find us by following the directions on the map.
Switch on in Saint-Petersburg! Welcome to Happy Place Hostel!
Call us today: 8 (960) 270-88-01 Regina
Happy Place Hostel
Fax: 8 (812) 764-33-32
Address: ap. 24, House18, Ulitsa Pushkinskaya, St Petersburg, 191040, Russia
(call door phone 24 B)